Friday, May 25, 2012

15 Week Update

How Far Along: 15 weeks

Weight Gain: 0kg (have actually lost about 7kg since my first GP appointment 10 weeks ago).

Innie or Outtie: Innie.

Maternity Clothes: Almost - I’m in an awkward in-between stage.

Sleep: Sleeping is the best - getting plenty of sleep at the moment, which I’m fortunate for!

Pregnancy Perk: No perks just yet really, other than all the attention from your grandparents and aunties and uncles!

Embarrassing Pregnant Moment: So far, it was my hormonal breakdown a couple of weeks ago because I forgot to ask for fried rice with my Chinese food. Yup. And I also just cried at a Huggies ad on TV.

Best Moment this week: This week was pretty insane, so no best moments yet.

Baby Purchases this week: None.

Gender: Not yet known - hopefully at the next scan (18 weeks)!

Movement: I thought I felt a little tumble a couple of mornings ago, but nothing since. You’re still a little small to feel yet.

Food Cravings: Tomato soup.

Food Aversions: None really, other than what I already dislike.

How’s Mom? Recovering from the weekend, which was hectic. Felt rather nauseous this morning, did try to vomit but nothing came up since I hadn’t eaten anything. Thanks for that, Peanut!!!

How’s Dad? Daddy’s good - he was a little scared for the both of us after the weekend, but doing ok now. Working hard for the money :)

What I am looking forward to: Soooo looking forward to the 18 week scan - hopefully we will be able to find out if you’re a little boy or a little girl!

Our Baby in Veggie/Fruit Terms: You’re the size of a navel orange, approximately 10cm long.

What Baby Peanut is up to: Legs are growing longer than the arms now, fingernails are fully formed and all the joints and limbs can move.

No comments:

Post a Comment