Sunday, June 17, 2012

18 Week Update

How Far Along: 18 weeks

Weight Gain: Still nothing!

Innie or Outtie: Innie.

Maternity Clothes: Still at the in-between stage.

Sleep: I’ve had a couple of days where I’ve been exhausted, but a good night’s sleep makes it all better. Have found sleeping a little uncomfortable but not enough to prevent me from sleeping.

Pregnancy Perk: Nothing else yet.

Embarrassing Pregnant Moment: None! I’m so boring!

Best Moment this week: Finding out your gender!!!

Baby Purchases this week: None.

Gender: … will post this next! …

Movement: A few little flutters but nothing definite.

Food Cravings: None really this fortnight - maybe strawberry milk?

Food Aversions: None really, other than what I already disliked.

How’s Mummy? Doing good, no problems other than being tired. The ultrasound person told me there’s a 10% chance I may have placenta praevia, BUT my doctor said there’s only 3cm of my placenta covering my cervix and it will most likely move out of the way before your arrival :)

How’s Daddy? He’s good too - very excited!

What I am looking forward to: Meeting you!!!

Our Baby in Veggie/Fruit Terms: You’re the size of a sweet potato! Approximately 15cm long and nearly 200grams in weight.

What Baby Peanut is up to: Your fetus has become amazingly mobile (at least compared to you), passing the hours yawning, hiccuping, rolling, twisting, kicking, punching, sucking and swallowing. And, baby’s finally big enough that you’ll be able to feel those movements soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment